30 Sweet Love Quotes That Will Inspire Romance in Your Life
“The secret to keeping love alive is in putting forth the effort that you did when love was new.”
Romance is the strong emotional attraction two people who are in love feel towards each other. Romance is the fuel which ignites and keeps the flames of love everlasting. Romance is about getting closer. A couple cannot experience great physical intimacy unless they have adequate quota of romance in their relationship. A relationship without romance is like a body without soul. Romance is the key ingredient of any romantic relationship.
Irrespective of the length, romance is very important in a relationship. It keeps the relationship strong and moving forward. It also keeps the relationship lively, exciting and meaningful. Romantic gestures play an important role in setting the tone of the relationship as well as building it to a deeper level. It makes one feel desired, appreciated, respected, loved and cared for.
Keeping the spark of romance alive in relationships is tricky but not difficult. It requires genuine efforts and thoughts like planning date nights, changing the intimacy pattern constantly, taking care of your appearance to maintain the attraction, sharing and participating in common hobbies, surprising each other with gifts and/or texts, flirting even after marriage or commitment phase, and frequently reminding that you love them by saying “I love you”. These little but crucial tips and tricks can keep the flames of romance alive.
Romance needs to be normal and necessary part of our lives. Every human is different and so you just need to know what works in your respective relationship. You need to know and gradually understand what makes your partner happy and brings out their full potential in love. Some like small gestures of conveying affection like flowers, gifts, surprises, cards, sweet texts or song dedications. While some like doing activities together, for example, adventure sports, or artistic activities like pottery, which can bring them closer to each other on a whole new level. Whereas some like lavish and secluded dates nights or a romantic vacation. Hence, you just need to know the drill in your specific relationship.
Just like love, building romance requires genuine efforts, patience and understanding. It is a process and develops with time. There are six stages of growth in romantic relationships. It starts from the No Interaction phase wherein two people have not yet interacted. You have only found someone you’re attracted to. Next comes the Invitational Communication where you signal or invite your crush to interact with you. The third stage is Explorational Communication. When our crush or potential mate responds favorably to our invitational communication, we engage in explorational communication. This is followed by Intensifying Communication. This is the “happy stage” where we cannot bear to be away from the other person. This progresses to Revising Communication when couples begin to have a more realistic perspective of one another, life, love and their relationship. Commitment is the last and the most important phase when developing a romantic relationship. Commitment makes a relationship permanent and is the most romantic aspect of love.
Romance is the most fun and vital activity in a love relationship. But with all the distractions and busy life schedules, it sometimes becomes difficult for couples to take out time for romance. But sending and receiving sweet romantic messages now and then is no harm. So, here are a few sweet Love Quotes to spark romance in your relationship.
- I fell in love with you because you loved me when I couldn’t love myself. - Unknown
- A day full of you please! - Unknown
- The water shines only by the sun. And it is you who are my sun. – Charles de Leusse
- My night has become a sunny dawn because of you. - Ibn Abbad
- I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow. — Leo Christopher
- The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. - Audrey Hepburn
- “I love you” begins by I, but it ends up by you. ― Charles de Leusse
- There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless. — Leo Christopher
- You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning. – Unknown
- I need you like a heart needs a beat. - Unknown
- You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness. — Julia Roberts
- Your love is all I need to feel complete. - Unknown
- You give me the kind of feelings people write novels about. - Unknown
- You’re kinda, sorta, basically, pretty much always on my mind. - Unknown
- Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction. - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- Love isn’t finding a perfect person. It’s seeing an imperfect person perfectly. - Sam Keen
- I never want to stop making memories with you. - Pierre Jeanty
- You are my today and all of my tomorrows. - Leo Christopher
- You look like the rest of my life. - Beau Taplin
- Only you can make my heart bloom. - Alexandra Vasiliu
- I know of no greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, without end. - Franz Kafka
- Just in case you have forgotten today: You matter. You are loved. You are worthy. You are magical. - Unknown
- The more I think it over, the more I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love you. - Vincent van Gogh
- I wish I had done everything on Earth with you. - The Great Gatsby (Movie)
- I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. - Roy Croft
- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. - Aristotle
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. - Dr. Seuss
- To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved. - George MacDonald
- Hug me like the night holds the moon. - Alexandra Vasiliu
- I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone. - J.R.R. Tolkien
Since words have the power to build or break any relationship; sharing, speaking and/or texting sweet romantic words to your partner can make your relationship strong and instill lots of romantic moments. Find lots of romantic, sweet, inspirational and motivational quotes for love on VeeroesQuotes.